We’re searching for talented people who are ready to jump right in, to do
what they love, collaborating, and value our culture of transparency.
Join us so together we can impact how our team works across the globe.
SoundCampaign is looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manager to develop original content on our blog, social media, and email newsletter.
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager that will be able to increase web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online, and be responsible for creating “shareable” content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms, and measuring the results of marketing activity.
Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
● Creating and maintaining digital content strategies across all online platforms.
● Implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
● Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
● Managing a content marketing budget.
● Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
● Managing a content writer, and designer.
● Implementing SEO best practices to make our blog posts SEO-friendly.
● Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
● Develop and edit a variety of content assets for the Marketing team – such as including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, Instagram educational carousels, and email campaigns.
● Monitoring content performance and optimize its impact.
● Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing
● At least 2 years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably for B2C SaaS companies.
● Experience with online community building.
● Experience with email marketing.
● Experience with blog management.
● Data-driven and highly analytical.
● Proficiency with Google Analytics.
● Proficiency with social media analytics.
● Time management skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
● Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
● Experience writing and editing product marketing content.
● Advanced/Fluent English.